lemony goodness...


I love lemon... I really do. I think lemon could almost go with anything and everything. Its refreshing, tangy, sour, sweet, a natural killer of bacteria and well really good for you! As I was craving  something with lemon and as I spent a small part of my morning grazing threw a few cook books (I do this often) and came upon 'sunday lunch'  by Gordon Ramsay.  He had this dead simple recipe for lemon posset. So here's my adaptation of the sort.  It pretty much only took 3 ingredients and 5 min to make and you just pop it in the fridge for a few.  I added some vanilla beans to give it that extra goodness and I love the way the little black specs look. 
I hadn't taken any pictures for a couple of weeks and was missing it. I've just been so busy, but more should be in the making soon and the week after this I will be taking a week long food styling class. So I should get some more awesome photography from that! I can't wait for it. I'm excited to learn more about the art.


Comments

I'm a sucker for anything lemon. Love the stuff!
Helene said…
I love lemon posset! Enjoy the class! Can't wait to read about it!

Popular Posts